Thursday, October 29, 2009

Driving Range

So we went to a driving range with a friend the other week. It was nice to play a "real" game for once, and I did pretty decently if I do say so myself (games are basically all the same, if you're good at Mario the basic skill-sets transfer easily to club and contact sports). My only prior experience with a club, except for the video game variety that is usually used for less than wholesome purposes, was the pitch-and-putt at Cambridge that was usually undertaken after some beers.

As you'd expect, the Japanese affair is well organised and pretty cool; this was very 1980's Japan in my opinion, which is most definitely a good thing. Think business men going there after work, drinking coffee and smoking - very cool.

The Nami also took to the clubs for the first time. Here is a fair representation of her skill...



Hehe, no she did actually get better! When we finally get a new car, this is something I'll be keen to do more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment